Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 Bihar Vikas Mission Recruiting For Dist Sectoral Coordinator, Expert & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification.
- 2 Bihar Vikas Mission Vacancy 2018-2019
- 3 Bihar Vikas Mission Jobs Opening 2018 Details:
- 4 Bihar Vikas Mission Posts Details:
- 5 Bihar Vikas Mission Jobs Opening Details:
Bihar Vikas Mission Recruiting For Dist Sectoral Coordinator, Expert & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification.
Bihar Vikas Mission Vacancy 2018-2019
Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2018 → Apply Online for Dist Sectoral Coordinator, Expert & Other Vacancies: Bihar Vikas Mission, Bihar State Building Constructions Corporation Campus, Patna has displayed 156 vacant seats for Dist Sectoral Coordinator, Expert & Other vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official Bihar Vikas Mission Notification can send their application by online submission on or before last date 21st December 2018 with the help of details given below –
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original Bihar Vikas Mission job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Bihar job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Bihar.
|Organization Name||Bihar Vikas Mission|
|Name of the Posts||Dist Sectoral Coordinator, Expert & Other|
|Pay Scale||visit notification|
|Job Type||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|District Sectoral Coordinator||105|
|Digital Media Specialist||01|
|PR & Media Relations Officer||01|
|IT & MIS Specialist||01|
|Expert||Candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma, CA, CMA with relevant experience.|
|District Sectoral Coordinator||Candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree with relevant experience.|
|Digital Media Specialist||Candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree with relevant experience.|
|Finance Manager||Candidates should have acquired PG Diploma, CA/ CMA with relevant experience.|
|Procurement Manager||Candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree, PG Degree Diploma with relevant experience.|
|PR & Media Relations Officer||Candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree with relevant experience.|
|Finance Specialist||Candidates should have acquired MBA (Finance)/ CA with relevant experience.|
|GIS Specialist||Candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree with relevant experience.|
|IT & MIS Specialist||Candidates should have acquired Master Degree with relevant experience|
|For All||Candidates age limit should be between 35 to 40 years. ( only for post Expert age limit Less than 40 & 70 Years)|
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in interview.|
|Eligible candidates may apply online at Bihar Vikas Mission’s website (direct link is given below) from.|
|Post:||Date & Time of Interview:|
|For all Posts||21/12/2018|
Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online for 170 Man Power Phase III Vacancies: Bihar Vikas Mission, Bihar State Building Constructions Corporation Campus, Patna has displayed 170 vacant seats for Accounts Officer, Agro Marketing Expert, Audit AC DC Bills Utilization Certificates Expert, Banking and Finance Expert, Biodiversity Expert & other vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official Bihar Vikas Mission Notification can send their application by online submission on or before last date 14th July 2017 with the help of details given below –
Bihar Vikas Mission Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 170
Name of the Post: Man Power Phase III
1. Accounts Officer: 02
2. Agro Marketing Expert: 01
3. Audit, AC DC Bills, Utilization Certificates Expert: 01
4. Banking and Finance Expert: 01
5. Biodiversity Expert: 01
6. Climate Change Expert: 01
7. Computer Cell Head: 01
8. Content Developer: 01
9. Digital Media Specialist: 01
10. District Sectoral Coordinator – Agriculture: 29
11. District Sectoral Coordinator – Infrastructure: 29
12. District Sectoral Coordinator – Infrastructure & Agriculture: 09
13. District Sectoral Coordinator – Social: 38
14. Engineering Geologist: 01
15. Event Management Expert: 01
16. Excavation and Conservation Expert: 01
17. Farm Mechanization Expert: 01
18. Finance Code Reforms Expert: 01
19. Finance Manager: 01
20. Ground Water Expert: 01
21. Highway and Bridge Engineering Expert: 01
22. Hospitality Management Expert: 01
23. Hostel Management Expert: 01
24. Hostels and Residential School Management Expert: 02
25. Housekeeping Officer: 02
26. HR Manager: 01
27. Infrastructure Management Expert: 01
28. Internal Audit Manager: 01
29. Inventory Management Expert: 01
30. IT Helpdesk Officer: 02
31. Land Acquisition Expert: 02
32. Land Records Expert: 01
33. Legal Advisor: 01
34. Legal Assistant: 01
35. Management Assistant: 04
36. Manager – Program Implementation: 01
37. Manager – Program Monitoring: 01
38. Marketing & Branding Expert: 02
39. MIS/ HRIS Support Officer: 01
40. Monitoring and Evaluation Expert: 01
41. Nodal IEC Expert: 01
42. PR & Media Relations Officer: 01
43. Procurement Cycle Expert: 01
44. Procurement Manager: 01
45. Retrofitting Expert: 01
46. Seed Expert: 01
47. Siltation and Canal Management Expert: 01
48. Structural Design Expert: 01
49. Sub Mission Manager: 07
50. Tourism Infrastructure Expert: 01
51. Value Chain Expert – Fisheries: 01
52. Value Chain Expert – Poultry: 01
53. Veterinary Hospital Management Expert: 01
54. Waqf Property Management Expert: 01
55. Wetland Expert: 01
For post 1 candidates must have acquired CA Inter/ CWA/ Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from a Government of India recognized institute.
For post 2 candidates must have acquired PG Diploma or Master’s degree in Agribusiness Management/ Marketing.
For post 3 candidates must have acquired Graduation in any discipline.
For post 4 candidates must have acquired Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
For post 5 candidates must have acquired Master’s Degree or higher in Biodiversity/ Environmental Sciences/ Ecology/ Sustainability/ Forestry/ Wildlife Management.
For post 6 candidates must have acquired Master’s degree or higher in Climate Change/ Climate Change and Sustainability Studies/ Environmental Sciences/ Natural Resource Management/ Climate Risk Management/ Environment Law.
For post 7 candidates must have acquired Master’s Degree in Computer Application (02 years full time) supported with relevant certification in hardware maintenance and networking with relevant experience. For more qualification details refer the notification.
For post 1 candidates age limit should be less than 30 years.
For post 2 to 6 candidates age limit should be below 70 years.
For post 7 candidates age limit should be below 40 years. as on 01/01/2017.
Mode of Selection:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website http:/quesscorp.com/biharvikasmission/ on or before 14/07/2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14/07/2017.