Highlights of this Job Notification in Bihar
- 1 BEP Madhepura Vacancy 2018
- 2 BEP Madhepura Jobs Opening 2018 Details:
- 3 BEP Madhepura Posts Details:
Bihar Education Project Madhepura Madhepura Recruiting for 82 Teacher, Cook, Accountant cum Asst & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification through BEP Madhepura.
BEP Madhepura Vacancy 2018
BEP Madhepura Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 82 Teacher, Cook, Accountant cum Asst & Other Posts : Bihar Education Project Council (BEPC) , Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) Madhepura has displayed 82 vacant seats for Warden with teacher, Parttime teacher, Accountant Co-assistant, Watchman, Nursing, Cook Master & Assistant chef vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the BEP Madhepura can send their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 31st October 2018 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the BEP Madhepura original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Bihar job portal for govt jobs 2018-19 or sarkari naukri in all Bihar state, India.
BEP Madhepura Jobs Opening 2018 Details:
|Organization Name:||BEP Madhepura|
|Name of the Posts:||Various|
|Job Type:||Govt Jobs in Bihar|
BEP Madhepura Posts Details:
Total Posts: 82
• Warden with teacher-05 Posts
• Partime teacher (Language)-04 Posts
• Part time teacher (Science and Math)-09 Posts
• Part time teacher (Social Science)-08 Posts
• Accountant Co-assistant-07 Posts
• Watchman – 06 Posts
• Nursing- 04 Posts
• Cook Master – 13 Posts
• Assistant chef – 26 Posts
For Warden with teacher & Partime teacher posts candidates should have acquired Graduation in the concern subject.
For Accountant Co-assistant post candidates should have acquired B.Com from a recognized university.
For Watchman & Nursing posts candidates should have passed 10th class.
For Cook Master & Assistant chef posts candidates should have passed 5th class.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 37 years as on 01/08/2018.
– Relaxation in upper age as per rules. (kindly visit official notification).
Cost of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fees which is Rs. 200/- for UR/ OBC candidates.
– No fees applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview aloongwith application in the prescribed format with original documents & xerox copies of the same at the concern address.
Last date of receipt of application forms: 31/10/2018 till 5:00 PM.